Tuesday, November 28, 2006

EFT for Hoarding

This is a fantastic example of the kind, supportive and gentle approach with EFT that helps so much to release the negative emotions that cause hoarding! What a huge difference from having to be brave and be tough with yourself!

********

“Patti” stated she resorted to hoarding money just in case she would run out. No matter how big her “pile” was, she never felt there was going to be enough. She also admitted to hoarding food, and incidentally, has a weight problem. We tapped as follows:

Karate Chop Point:

“Even though I need to hold on to my money, I deeply and completely accept myself and my feelings…"

"Even though I’m convinced there is prosperity for others but not for me, I choose to release this doubt…"

"Even though I refuse to believe there will be enough, I accept who I am and intend to feel safe.”

Then we tapped the points for two rounds:

EB: I don’t deserve prosperity

SE: There’s not enough anyway

UE: I need to be careful

UN: Money makes me anxious

CH: What if I run out

CB: I need to hold on

UA: Don’t make me let go

H: I always need more

Then we tapped for more positive suggestions:

EB: I love believing in prosperity

SE: I love knowing there is enough to go around

UE: I love knowing I am valuable

UN: I choose to believe in abundance

CH: I feel safe about letting go

CB: There will be enough

UA: There is already enough

H: I accept prosperity into my life.




">Dr. Carol Look from Emo Free.com


This is a really interesting use of EFT for hoarding behavior. I love how gentle and caring the setup statements are!

No comments: